Eagles 2019 - 2020
Notes for all self-isolating Eagles!
Hope you are enjoying learning in a different way as well as the tasks provided so far– maybe planting seeds, bird watching, plant naming etc? We’ve been lucky with beautiful weather!
This week (W/c 23rd March 2020) you will have packs which will last until roughly Wednesday. After that, you may begin the work posted on the link below.
As most have been instructed to stay at home, a schedule is important to keep you busy and happy. I would recommend still waking up early each day and getting dressed! This puts you in the mood for thinking and working. Also, lots of healthy eating is needed!
In your morning daily routine, it will be good to include the following:
- English and Maths activities which I will supply for you;
- musical- instrument practise (if you are learning one);
- 10 minutes of Maths games (Hit the button, multiplication.com, TT Rockstars);
- 10 minutes of SPAG practice (If you would like your username and password, I can supply this through Class Dojo message) or look on the Twinkl Website, where activities are currently free and provide powerpoints with explanation.
- Try not to work for long periods of time. It’s best if all of your sessions are interspersed with some exercise: Joe Wicks has some great ideas for this!
In the afternoons, it would be good to do something different - Art/Craft/Science/History /Geography/PE/Cookery! I will put up some ideas and feel free to post your results! I and some other classmates have posted photos of sightings in the garden on our Class Story for instance, for everyone to see. Feel free to add your posts- maybe you’ve spotted a baby hedgehog or a rare type of bee!
There is plenty to do, and you can make this a really productive time. Be kind to your parents and have fun!
Files to Download
Eagles: News items
There are no News items to display
Eagles: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Eagles: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display