All infants (Yrs Reception, Yr 1, Yr 2) are entitled to a Universal Free School Meal.
For children in the Pre-school and Juniors (Yrs 3, 4, 5 & 6) lunches are currently priced at £2.76 per day.
Lunches should be paid for via your School Spider account.
You may be entitled to free school meals for your child if you receive one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400)
To check your eligibility visit:
Call: 0300 123 7021