All infants (Yrs Reception, Yr 1, Yr 2) are entitled to a Universal Free School Meal.
For children in the Pre-school and Juniors (Yrs 3, 4, 5 & 6) lunches are priced at £2.45 per day from September 2019.
Lunches should be paid for via your ParentMail account.
School snacks are served from the kitchen at morning break and are priced at 30p. Snacks should be paid via your ParentMail account.
You may be entitled to free school meals for your child if you receive one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400)
To check your eligibility visit:
Call: 0300 123 7021